Saturday, March 5, 2011

The dining chair- Weekend Finds!

Just a quick post to show you what I found this weekend. I LOVE an upholstered dining chair. What a great way to give a space some personality and as always, a pop of color in the space. You can buy the cheapest kitchen or dining table, and if you have cute chairs, the table gets swallowed up in the moment of chic!


My parents recently relocated to Nashville, TN (YAY!!) and I am going to help my mom and dad decorate their new digs. I found these dining chairs (2) at TJMaxx yesterday and I think they are going to look so great in their dining room mixed with a few other chairs. What do you think? Isn't the bright yellow so much fun? I love the shape of the chair and the nailhead trim, not to mention the fabulous print!


I saw these fun green ikat dining chairs today at HomeGoods. They would be great to spruce up a space as well! $129.99!

For pricing contrast, here is a fun dining chair from Serena and Lily. I love love love S&L but not so much their prices. (I bought Kendall's nursery bedding from there, but I got it on MAJOR sale, I'll post on that later). This fun dining chair is $895. Yikes.

THE FYI:
-Don't forget you can mix up your chairs! It is fun and unexpected! Don't fall into the trap of matchy matchy.
-The fun yellow dining chairs were from TJMaxx for $129.99 each
-The brand is Couture and Company
-The green ikat dining chairs are from HomeGoods for $129.99 each
-The navy dining chair is from Serena and Lily- www.serenaandlily.com for $895 each

No comments:

Post a Comment