Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby Must Have- hoppop Bato Baby Bath (6-24mo.)

So I am addicted to all things baby. Products, especially......(and my little hot mess, Kendall too!). My husband and I are big researchers and are always looking for something 'different' and 'better' out there on the market. The hoppop bathtub is one of those finds! When my daughter outgrew the 'baby' bathtub, I still wasn't quite ready to put her in the BIG tub, so began my search. Sure, we saw the inflatable duck tub from Target and ToysRUs, but I didn't like the fact that they tended to grow the tiniest bit of mold on them and that they weren't very easy to clean. Then I happened upon this tub from hoppop......WE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We started using it when she was 5 months old and are still using it now (she is 12 mo.).




It is super easy to clean, has high enough of a surrounding so baby doesn't fall out or climb out, and its stinking adorable! It is made for ages 6-24 months and holds up to 50 lbs! The tub has a built in drain the bottom that you just unplug and it drains right into your large tub, no lifting it, no fuss, no muss (though it is SUPER light). It is also could be viewed as very 'green' in the sense that you don't have to use very much water, compared to filling up the whole tub- ok, that one might be a stretch, ha! It retails for about $50, but I am here to tell you that it is made VERY well and will hold up should you have more children in the future! I give it 5 stars.

The FYI:
hoppop Bato Baby Bath $49.99
Comes in lime green (my FAV!), pink and blue
You can purchase it here:
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=16829447&
http://www.amazon.com/Hoppop-Bato-Bath-Tub-Lime/dp/B00361B2CA

No comments:

Post a Comment